SPC Awards New Telecommunications Contract
The Suburban Purchasing Cooperative’s Governing Board has approved the first of four (4)
possible one-year contract extensions on the SPC 2020 Telecommunication Services Vendor for Term Contract (#188) to Call One, Inc. Chicago, IL from June 1, 2020 through May 31, 2021 with a price increase of $2.98 per POTS line to $22.88 per line. The SPC reserves the right to extend the contract for up to (3) three additional one-year terms upon mutual agreement of both the vendor and the SPC on a negotiated basis.
Call One provides a one-stop source for:
- Local Services
- Long Distance Service
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Data Services
- Data Center
- Equipment Solutions
- Cloud Based Solutions
Special Offer for SPC Participants Who Are Existing Call One Customers
All existing SPC participants with Call One POTs lines will enjoy a reduction in price from $23.00 to $22.88, and unlimited local usage on those POTs lines, effective July 1, 2019.
- Existing SPC participants with Call One POTs lines and/or PRI services are offered a special incentive to convert and upgrade their services to Call One UC and SIP Trunking
- SPC participants that convert their POTs and/or PRI services to Call One UC and SIP Trunking will receive a 10% discount from the list price for these services.
- SPC participants that convert their POTs and/or PRI services to Call One UC and SIP Trunking will also receive a special price of $17.00 per month for remaining POTs lines.*
- These remaining POTs lines will also enjoy unlimited local usage.
*Note: This incentive applies only for remaining POTs lines that cannot technically be supported on the Call One UC or SIP Trunking products, such as alarm or elevator lines.
Billing is performed by Call One. Call One charges a $10.00 paper invoice fee, but may be accessed online at no cost.
225 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Contact Person: Peter Lock