Surplus Vehicle and Equipment Auctions
2013 NWMC Auction
The live NWMC Surplus Vehicle and Equipment auctions will be held on a quarterly basis at Manheim Arena in Bolingbrook. Next auction date is Tuesday, June 18, 2013.
The NWMC is pleased to be partnered with Manheim for the 2013 auction.
Manheim Arena Illinois
550 S. Bolingbrook Drive
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Office Number: 630-759-3800
Field Sales Representative
The first NWMC live auction will be held:
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Manheim Arena Illinois
550 S. Bolingbrook Drive, IL 60440
(I-55 and I-53 Bolingbrook Road)
NWMC, Manheim Announce Streamlined Agreement for Live and Online Surplus Vehicle and Equipment Auctions
NWMC 2013 Auction Registration Packet
NWMC Seller Authorization Form
Below is a listing of our operating procedures for municipal auctions.
- All titles will be transferred the day of the auction
- Accepted payment methods include cash, credit card (Visa & MasterCard only), and check with bank letter of guarantee (see below for a sample)
- The buyers premium is 10% (which is standard in the auction industry)
The public will be allowed in at 12:00 P.M. on the day of the sale for buyer registration and vehicle/equipment inspection. All potential buyers must register before the start of the bidding process. Bidding begins at 2:00 P.M. A Buyer’s Fee of 10% of the gross purchase price of each vehicle sale shall be charged to the buyer. Vehicles and equipment should be picked up at the conclusion of the auction, but arrangements may be made to allow them to remain overnight, but must be removed no later than 12:00 P.M. the following day.
The agreement also provides for year-round Internet auctions through Manheim’s Online Vehicle Exchange (OVE) service. This allows NWMC members to remarket vehicles and equipment quickly and easily to Manheim’s extensive network of buyers.
As the Internet becomes increasingly important in our customers’ lives, Manheim is making it easier for customers to conduct business via the Internet. Using online channels to buy and sell vehicles allows customers – especially dealers – to do business anywhere, anytime.
- Manheim.com, the gateway to the largest virtual marketplace in the wholesale used car industry. Customers can go to Manheim.com to utilize the current features optimized for mobile use that help dealers source and manage their pre-owned inventory from anywhere.
- OVE.com, a 24/7 online wholesale vehicle marketplace that gives dealers access NWMC vehicles.
- Manheim Simulcast enables customers to buy and sell online in LIVE auctions, via real-time audio and video. For customers who cannot travel to an auction, this option allows them to continue to conduct business while helping to reduce travel costs. Proxy bidding is also available for dealers to enter prices when not being able to attend in-lane or online.
Ellen Dayan Christine Hegg
847-296-9200, ext. 32 708-382-1766